I am Janice Alexander. I believe that all diseases can be eliminated by your lifestyle choices.
My aim is to live as long as I can and still be vibrant and healthy and pass that knowledge on to other people.
People in general have no idea how amazing they can feel and how they can get rid of their pain with a few simple lifestyle changes.
Understanding health started when I attended the British School of Osteopathy for a 4 year course that culminated in my health care degree, where I learned how the body works. I learned about real health and it changed my life forever.
I got rid of my own joint pain that targeted my back and knees.
All pain is caused by inflammation:
Symptoms of inflammation are
So any time you have these symptoms you know that there is damage somewhere in your body. Any disease ending in itis is inflammation, so if we are acidic inside it burns our tissues and we get joint pain Heavy metals cause damage to our tissues and so do other chemicals and foreign things in the body. Detox these foreign toxins from our body and take anti inflammatory food. Here is a very anti inflammatory drink that also increases your immune system.
1 lemon juiced with or without skin
1″ tumeric or 1/4 tsp organic tumeric powder
1 garlic clove
1/4 ceyenne pepper
1 dsrtspn honey
add water to taste
Pain is there for a reason. We are supposed to take notice and listen to our body. Taking pain killers means we are ignoring what our body is trying to tell us. Instead of dealing with the cause we are just silencing our body for our convenience. Joint pain will only get worse if you don’t find the cause,
We don’t know how amazing our body is. We can be so healthy and energetic at any age. If you want to reduce joint pain and have more energy read on
They tell us it’s our genes that determine our destiny as if our genes are set in stone and there is nothing we can do. If arthritis, which means joint pain comes because we reach a certain age then why don’t we all get it at the same time?
Epigenetics means above the genes, where our health outcome is not determined by our genes but by the way we live our life because that is what will cause our genes to be either expressed or not. Meaning if your parents both had diabetes and you think you are highly likely to get it. You can determine if your diabetic genes are turned on or off by the way you live your life. The healthier you live, the less likely you are to get diabetes.
We are not talking about diabetes here today,we are talking about joint pain but the principle remains the same..
There are many examples of our elders who are kicking ass and putting us to shame.
- Ida Keeling a 102 year old 100 metre runner
- Wendy Ida a 65 year old personal trainer
- Charles Eugster 96 year old sprinter
- Joanna Quaas 92 year old gymnast
- Ernestine Shephard 84 year old body builder
These athletes don’t let their joint pain stand in the way of their performance.
Blue zones parts of the world where people live to 100 and stay healthy. Maybe we can learn something from them.
The 5 Blue Zones
- The Italian Ireland of Sardinia
- Loma Linda California
- Okinawa Japan
- Costa Rica’s isolated Nicoya Peninsula
- Ikaria an isolated Greek islan
After more than five years of investigation, what has Buettner discovered about why people in these places are living so long without too much joint pain? The secret is lifestyle. Quite simply, these people live a lifestyle that includes a healthy diet, daily exercise, and a low stress life that incorporates family, purpose, religion, and meaning.
Healthy Lifestyle Strategies to Avoid Joint Pain:
- Hydration for healthy cells
- Exercise lubricates your joints
- If you don’t take your joint through their range of movement then that range will get smaller and smaller over time and you will suffer joint pain. You have heard of “if you don’t use it you lose it”
- Exercise improves your posture which eases joint pain.
- Eat your way into joint pain or eat your way out of joint pain.
You can eat your way out of arthritis by eating foods that are alkaline and staying away from acidic foods. This allows your joints to heal and repair so that you are turning back the clock to a time when you had no joint pain.
Which Foods Can Reverse Joint Pain?
Bitter foods that also brings your liver to life
Foods to Avoid if You Want to Reduce Your Joint Pain:
- Processed food
- Cooked oils
- Flour based foods
- Colourings, additives and chemicals in food.
- Meat and dairy
Avoid Toxins in Our Environment is Another Strategy for Avoiding Joint Pain
EMF is a huge one because it damages DNA and it is cumulative like living in a microwave
Avoid chemicals,such as toiletries because they are full of endocrine dysruptors. What are endocrine dysruptors? Chemicals that mimic your hormones and cause them to be imbalanced and that can lead to a world of problems including joint pain..Perfumes and cleaning chemicals are also endocrine dysruptors and need to be minimized or eliminated altogether.
Vitamin D is Crucial For Getting Rid of Joint Pain
Vitamin D is so important when it comes to reducing joint pain that everything else can be right and lack of vitamin D alone can cause you pain and discomfort. Make sure you get plenty of Vitamin D, one of the most important vitamins in our body. Every cell in the human body has receptors for vitamin D. It is not a vitamin it is a hormones because it carries messengers to every cell via our blood. It does much more than strengthen our bones
- It helps to reduce joint pain, Increases muscle tone
- Relaxes nerves
- Increases oxygen in the blood and tissues
- Repairs our DNA and much more
If you have joint pain, do this. Its FREE and it is more effective than drugs
Put your naked feet on the earth or sand or on concrete. You can put your hands on the earth as well It is called earthing. 10 minutes to an hour and a half will make a difference because you are collecting negative ions from the earth and they neutralize the free radicals in your body that cause joint pain and damage.
- Defuse the cause of inflammation, and improve or eliminate the symptoms of many inflammation related disorder, which also gets rid of pain.
- Reduce or eliminate chronic pain
- Improve Sleep and promote a deeper sleep
- Increase energy and vitality
- Lower stress and promote calmness in the body by cooling down the nervous system and stress hormones
- Normalize the body’s biological rhythms
- Thin the blood and improve blood pressure and flow
- Relieve muscle tension and headaches
- Lessen hormonal and menstrual symptoms
- Dramatically speeds healing time and can help prevent bedsores
- Reduce or eliminate jet lag
- protects the body against EMF,s
Sleep helps reduce joint pain
Sleep is also part of a healthy protocol for reducing pain because without sleep you will not get the repair you need to reduce your pain.
Sleep is almost as important as what you eat for improving your health and stamina and quality of life.